- TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES:
- All students must have a signed campus form prior to starting onsite or online classes.
- A non-refundable campus fee will be charged annually to cover campus costs.
- Students may not begin classes until campus fees have been paid.
- Campus fees can not be paid with charter school funds.
- Campus forms and fees may be completed for the upcoming school year beginning on July 24, 2020.
The PCLC is a closed campus and students are expected to remain on campus during the entirety of their scheduled class days, including during lunch. We provide lunch options for purchase every school day and a lunch schedule is posted on our PCLC Homeroom page.
Our campus doors are programmed with a programmed fob system and every family is issued their own key fob to allow access to the building during instruction hours. Campus doors remain locked through the day, and only students and parents with key fobs are able to gain access into the building. Key fobs are only functional during class hours, and are deactivated when a family withdraws from our program.
PCLC also employs a security guard during campus hours to monitor our facility and parking lot and maintain safety expectations. All PCLC staff have radios to be able to reach campus security at any time.
Any adults on our campus must wear a PCLC-issued lanyard at all times. Parents are encouraged to question any adult on our campus not wearing a PCLC lanyard.
All members of the PCLC staff are CPR certified.