- TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES:
- All students must have a signed facility form prior to starting classes.
- A non-refundable facility fee will be charged annually to cover campus costs.
- Students may not begin classes until campus facility fees have been paid.
- This fee can not be paid with charter school funds.
- Facility forms and fees may be completed for the upcoming school year beginning on July 1, 2020.
- For the safety of our students and staff, beginning in the Fall of 2020, we will be locking all entrance doors to the facility during school hours. This will ensure that no unauthorized person is able to come into our facility
- Each family will be given one programmed key fob to allow access the entrances during school hours.
- There is a refundable $25 deposit required for each key.
- Keys will be issued to each family at our orientation and the deposits will be returned when the keys are returned on the last week of classes.