PCLC STUDY HALL
Study Hall Program at Pacific Coast Learning Center
- The PCLC Study Hall program is for students in grades 6 - 12.
- The PCLC Study Hall program is offered from 8:45 am until 4:15 pm on both Tuesdays and Thursdays; it is closed for lunch from 12:15 - 1 pm.
- Because we are a closed campus, students on Tuesdays and Thursdays must either be in class OR in Study Hall while on campus. (For safety reasons, they may not loiter outside on our campus, in their own car in the parking lot, or in the hallways or other common areas on campus.)
- There is no additional cost for Study Hall; it's included in your Student Fees.
- Study Hall is staffed by a PCLC Staff Member for the duration of the day.
- You do not need to register for Study Hall as if it were a class; simply have your student sign in when they attend.
- Students are expected to bring a book, homework, or work quietly on a computer, and are expected to maintain a "library-like" atmosphere conductive to studying (headphones are preferred so as not to disturb others).
- students may use our study hall for two class periods a day, on a day when a student has a class on campus.
- Our study hall program may not be used as a drop-off childcare program.